A Summerhouse in the Rustic Style
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 9 5/8 inches (14.9 × 24.4 cm), Mount: 8 3/8 × 12 1/8 inches (21.3 × 30.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "J. Fisher 1795"
Signed and dated on mount in graphite, lower right: "J. Fisher 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | path | porch | Rustic | summerhouse | thatched roof | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Country Houses in Great Britain - Yale Center for British Art (Yale Center for British Art, 1979-10-10 - 1980-01-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Country houses in Great Britain., Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 1979, pp. 10, 84, no. 71, N6764 Y34 1979 (YCBA) [YCBA]