- Design for St. David, Pantasaph, Flintshire. East Elevation
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 5 3/8 inches (16.7 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "EAST ELEVATION"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- Church of St David | Flintshire | Pantasaph | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Henry Wyatt, 1807–1880, British, Design for St. David, Pantasaph, Flintshire. East Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.