Thomas Henry Wyatt, 1807–1880, British, Design for St. David, Pantasaph, Flintshire. East Elevation, undated
Design for St. David, Pantasaph, Flintshire. East Elevation
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 5 3/8 inches (16.7 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "EAST ELEVATION"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- Church of St David | Flintshire | Pantasaph | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.