Hudibras and Rolpho
- Brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 6 inches (17.5 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left: "Hudibras & Rolpho"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "3289"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | bridles | capes (outerwear) | hats | horses (animals) | literary theme | men | riders, horseback | saddles
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.