- Two Women and a Child
- Gray ink, graphite, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 7 1/8 inches (21 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "J. Flaxman"; inscribed on back in graphite, center: "86"
T.E. Lowinsky collector's mark
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "J. Flaxman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | Classical | dresses | gesture | horse (animal) | sculpture | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Flaxman, 1755–1826, British, Two Women and a Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.