- Coast Scene
- Graphite with white gouache on medium, smooth cream card
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (14 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite traced over with pen and brown ink, LC: from my original sketch from nature; and signed in artist's hand in graphite, LR: John Ewbank S.A.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Hill Morgan
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | coast | marine art | sails | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Wilson Ewbank, 1779–1847, British, Coast Scene, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.