- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and white gouache on thick, smooth, card
- Sheet: 2 5/8 × 4 1/8 inches (6.7 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "from my original sketch from nature"
Signed and dated in graphite: "Ewbank S.A./1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Hill Morgan
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- harbor | marine art | sailboats | ships
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.