Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, Study of Cows with Calf, undated
Study of Cows with Calf
- Graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 6 1/2 x 8 7/8 inches (16.5 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "16"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | calfs (animals) | cows | studies (visual works)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.