Cows From Various Angles
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 9 inches (16.5 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "17"; in graphite, center right: [shorthand]; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cows | grass | studies (visual works)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, Cows From Various Angles, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.