Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, Farmyard with Horses Waiting, undated
Farmyard with Horses Waiting
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, cream, moderately textured wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 6 3/8 inches (11.7 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite center: "Mr. Lambton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | chickens | cows | farmyard | fence | genre subject | horses (animals) | straw | thatched | workers
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.