Piazza Salone, Padua
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 11 5/8 inches (19.7 × 29.5 cm)
In pen and grey ink, lower left:"George Franklin 1836"; in pen and grey ink over graphite, lower center: "Place Salone Padua"
Signed and dated in pen and ink, lower left: "George Franklin, 1836"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | Grand Tour | piazza
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Franklin, active 1825–1845, British, Piazza Salone, Padua, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.