Piazza Salone, Padua
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 11 5/8 inches (19.7 × 29.5 cm)
In pen and grey ink, lower left:"George Franklin 1836"; in pen and grey ink over graphite, lower center: "Place Salone Padua"
Signed and dated in pen and ink, lower left: "George Franklin, 1836"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | crowd | Grand Tour | piazza
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Franklin, active 1825–1845, British, Piazza Salone, Padua, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.