Argos and Larissa
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache and pen and black ink on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 6 1/2 inches (11.7 × 16.5 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: JFulleylove [...interlaced]
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "JFulleylove"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | carriage | castle | cityscape | domes | figures | men | mountain
- Associated Places:
- Argos | Europe | Greece | Larissa
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.