- From the West
- Drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 x 17 5/8 inches (32.5 x 44.8 cm) and Plate: 4 3/4 x 9 1/4 inches (12 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 103. | From the West."
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | buildings | cityscape | domes | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | exhibition hall | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | landscape | river | riverbank | sculptures | shrubs | statues | steeples | trees | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvin | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, From the West, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.