From the West
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: From the West
Glasgow Exhibition - From the West
- Part Of:
- Drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 x 17 5/8 inches (32.5 x 44.8 cm) and Plate (to image): 4 3/4 x 9 1/4 inches (12 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 103. | From the West."
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | buildings | cityscape | domes | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | exhibition hall | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | landscape | river | riverbank | sculptures | shrubs | statues | steeples | trees | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvin | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, From the West, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.