Ireland and Russia
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: Ireland and Russia
Glasgow Exhibition - Ireland and Russia
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 x 12 5/8 inches (32.7 x 32 cm) and Plate (to image): 6 x 8 13/16 inches (15.3 x 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 104 | Ireland + Russia"
signed and dated in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone 1901 (9 written backwards)"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | boys | children | chimneys (architectural elements) | city | exhibition | exhibition buildings | fountain | genre subject | girls | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | historical subject | lattice | leisure | men | pavilions | steeples | town | village | walking | water | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Ireland and Russia, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.