A Donkey, Six Studies: Lying, Walking, Standing, Sitting
- Former Title(s):
A Donkey: Six studies, Lying, Walking, Standing, etc.
- after 1804
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 7 5/8 inches (27.3 x 19.4 cm)
J. Whatman watermark, 1804; Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | donkeys | studies (visual works) | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, A Donkey, Six Studies: Lying, Walking, Standing, Sitting, after 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.