Evening in Little Russia
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: Evening in Little Russia
Exhibition Etchings - Evening in Little Russia
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 11/16 x 12 5/8 inches (45 x 32 cm) and Plate: 9 15/16 x 5 3/4 inches (25.2 x 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C . D 108. | Evening in Little Russia"
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | buildings | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | gables (architectural elements) | genre subject | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | hats | historical subject | leisure | men | road | street | town | trousers | village | walking | windmill | windows | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Evening in Little Russia, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.