Night from the River
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: Night from the River
Glasgow Exhibition - Night from the River
- Part Of:
- Drypoint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 17 5/8 x 12 5/8 inches (44.8 x 32 cm) and 10 3/8 x 5 7/8 inches (26.4 x 15 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "(C. D. 109. | Night from the River."
signed in plate, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | bell tower | buildings | columns (architectural elements) | dark | dome | event | exhibition | exhibition hall | garden | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | historical subject | night | park (grounds) | pillars | portico | river | trees | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvin | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Night from the River, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.