- The Wood
- Watercolor, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 7 3/8 inches (24.4 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "R. Hills"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forest | landscape | trees | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, The Wood, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.