Study of a Back of a Female Nude, Standing
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink and white chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 3 5/8 inches (16.5 x 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "<W B . . . >"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "43"
T.E. Lowinsky collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure study | nude
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Henry Fuseli, 1741–1825, Swiss, active in Britain (1766–70; 1779 on), Study of a Back of a Female Nude, Standing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.