Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Dunmow, 1794
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (14 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "Dunmow, 1794"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Rhyne
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | donkey | figures | landscape
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | Great Dunmow | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.