Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Dunmow, 1794
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (14 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "Dunmow, 1794"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Rhyne
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | donkey | figures | landscape
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | Great Dunmow | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.