- Black chalk with gray wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 10 3/8 x 7 1/8 inches (26.4 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Richard Justian card maker"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bottles | breeches (trousers) | coats | cuff links | hats | men | portrait | portraits | shoes (footwear) | stockings | tables (support furniture) | vests (main garments) | wigs
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.