- Gray wash, brown wash, pen and gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 8 7/8 inches (17.5 x 22.5 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 7 1/8 x 9 1/8 inches (18.1 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower center: "At Marlake"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: D 3208"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | children | dogs (animals) | fences | landscape | men | pigs | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.