Hampton Court Church
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 5/16 x 12 7/8in. (26.2 x 32.7cm) and Sheet: 10 1/4 × 12 7/8 inches (26 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "430 38 Hapmton Court Church"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Hampton Court Church 16TT9 | 8"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "F G"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | church | fishing | house | river
- Associated Places:
- Hampton Court
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, Hampton Court Church, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.