Half-Length Study of a Seated Woman
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Head of a Man
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black chalk and white chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 5 1/8in. (15.9 x 13cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "1319"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | seated | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to John Hoppner, 1758–1810, British, Half-Length Study of a Seated Woman, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.