- Graphite and gouache on lightly textured, white card
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 18 1/4 inches (24.4 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed on back of frame in black ink in upper left: "1067 Mellon"; in stenciled black ink, center: 2S4RV"; in graphite, center: "33 | NOT FOR SALE"; lower right: 'This drawing belongs to | Margo Eates & Ephraim ...."
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Barbara Hepworth 1946"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Bowness
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | circles | geometric abstraction | linear
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.