- Graphite and gouache on lightly textured, white card
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 18 1/4 inches (24.4 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed on back of frame in black ink in upper left: "1067 Mellon"; in stenciled black ink, center: 2S4RV"; in graphite, center: "33 | NOT FOR SALE"; lower right: 'This drawing belongs to | Margo Eates & Ephraim ...."
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Barbara Hepworth 1946"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Bowness
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | circles | geometric abstraction | linear
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.