Attributed to Daniel Gardner, 1750–1805, British, Study of a Young Boy in a Landscape Setting, undated
Study of a Young Boy in a Landscape Setting
- Pastel and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper, wrapped around canvas
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 9 inches (26.4 × 22.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birch | boy | coat | figure study | hat | landscape
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.