Government House, Belize from Fort St. George, British Honduras
- ca. 1830
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 x 14in. (24.3 x 35.6cm) and Sheet: 9 × 14 inches (22.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink, lower center: "Government House & Belize From Fort George."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | beach | cannons | house | palm trees
- Associated Places:
- Belize | British Honduras | Fort Saint George
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
I. H. Gascoigne, active 1830s–1840s, Government House, Belize from Fort St. George, British Honduras, ca. 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.