- Study of Two Peacocks
- Black chalk, pen and brown ink, pastel, and graphite on medium, slighlty textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 7 inches (25.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "1585"; in pen and blue ink, lower right: "744"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | peacocks (birds)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Andrew Geddes, 1783–1844, British, Study of Two Peacocks, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.