Andrew Geddes, 1783–1844, British, Study of Two Peacocks, undated
Study of Two Peacocks
- Black chalk, pen and brown ink, pastel, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 7 inches (25.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "1585"; in pen and blue ink, lower right: "744"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | peacocks (birds)
- View by request in the Study Room
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.