Study of Two Peacocks
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black chalk, pen and brown ink, pastel, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 7 inches (25.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "1585"; in pen and blue ink, lower right: "744"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | peacocks (birds)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Andrew Geddes, 1783–1844, British, Study of Two Peacocks, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.