attributed to William Hogarth, 1697–1764, British, Grotesque Male Head, undated
Grotesque Male Head
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 1 7/8 x 1 5/8 inches (4.8 x 4.1 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "W[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | heads | men | wigs | wrinkles
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.