IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Ruins Outside Rome, ca. 1783
Ruins Outside Rome
- ca. 1783
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 14 3/16 inches (23.7 x 36 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Grand Tour | hill | landscape | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Classic Ground - British Artists and the Landscape of Italy, 1740-1830 (Yale Center for British Art, 1981-07-29 - 1981-09-20) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.