- Between Llangollen and Oswestry
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 inches (18.4 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, upper center: "road from L to Oswestry"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "From the road from Llangollen to Oswestry"
Watermark: Strasburg Lily (Churchill 415) - [Partial]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | roads
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Llangollen | Oswestry | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Between Llangollen and Oswestry, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.