IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Between Llangollen and Oswestry, 1790
Between Llangollen and Oswestry
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 inches (18.4 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, upper center: "road from L to Oswestry"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "From the road from Llangollen to Oswestry"
Watermark: Strasburg Lily (Churchill 415) - [Partial]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | roads
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Llangollen | Oswestry | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.