Sir James Guthrie, 1859–1930, British, Landscape with Trees, undated
Landscape with Trees
- Pen and black ink and graphite on thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 2 1/4 inches (24.4 × 5.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of William Edwin Mitchell, M.A. 1964
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | clouds | landscape | path | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.