Augustus Edwin John, 1878–1961, British, Head of a Woman (The Artist's First Wife?), undated
Head of a Woman (The Artist's First Wife?)
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 inches (35.6 × 25.4 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "John."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Philip L. Goodwin, Yale BA 1907, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | hat | head | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.