- Pen and gray ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 6 inches (10.5 × 15.3 cm) and Image: 3 1/8 x 5 inches (8 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "46"; on back, upper center: "1258 (crossed out)"; on back, lower left: "3"; on back, lower center: "4863"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | domes | landscape | sunlight | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Greenwich | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.