IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Glover, 1767–1849, British, Windsor Castle, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Landscape Study
- Pen and gray ink, gray wash and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches (6.4 x 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, within image, lower right: "Windsor Castle"; in graphite, on back, lower center: "41"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | castle | cityscape | figures | hills | landscape | river | sailboats
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Thames | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.