IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sydney Prior Hall, 1851–1929, British, Interior of a Room at Woodcock Manor, undated
Interior of a Room at Woodcock Manor
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, slightly textured, brown card
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 10 5/8 inches (19.1 × 27 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, The Edwin Austin Abbey Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chair | drawers | fireplace | interior | paintings | room
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.