William Hamilton, 1751–1801, British, Figures Harvesting, undated
- Watercolor and pen and black ink, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 5/8 × 9 inches (16.8 × 22.9 cm)
Watermarks: L.V. Gerrevink (letters and fragment of horn?)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "W Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | farmers | genre subject | harvest | hay | house | men | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.