IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Stanley Spencer, 1891–1959, British, Study of Three Men Holding Baskets for the `Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes', undated
Study of Three Men Holding Baskets for the `Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes'
- Brown wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 8 3/4 inches (28.3 × 22.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | figure study | men | religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.