IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to James Holland, 1799–1870, British, A Street at Night with Figures at a Stall, 1849
A Street at Night with Figures at a Stall
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 6 1/2 inches (22.5 × 16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | genre subject | night | stall | street
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Steve Bond, James Holland: the forgotten artist, Churnet Valley Books, Leek, Staffordshire, p. 83, NJ18.H719 B66 1999 (LC) (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.