- Two Little Girls
- ca. 1810
- Gray wash with pen and gray ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 6 1/2 inches (22.9 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "D741"
collector's stamp of the Paul Mellon Collection, in blue ink, on back, lower right, within two concentric circles: "PAUL MELLON | COLLECTION"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | children | dresses | genre subject | girls
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Glover, 1767–1849, British, Two Little Girls, ca. 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.