Two Little Girls
- ca. 1810
- Gray wash with pen and gray ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 6 1/2 inches (22.9 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "D741"
collector's stamp of the Paul Mellon Collection, in blue ink, on back, lower right, within two concentric circles: "PAUL MELLON | COLLECTION"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | children | dresses | genre subject | girls
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.