- Naples from the Strada Nouva, Nov.26, 1830
- Graphite, watercolor, and gouache on thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 × 13 7/8 inches (25.1 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Naples, from the | Strada Nuova."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | boats | buildings | cityscape | Grand Tour | landscape | sky | trees | water | windows
- Associated Places:
- Campagna | Europe | Italy | Naples
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Duffield Harding, 1798–1863, British, Naples from the Strada Nouva, Nov.26, 1830, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.