IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Duffield Harding, 1798–1863, British, Willows by a Stream, Horse and Cart Crossing Bridge, undated
Willows by a Stream, Horse and Cart Crossing Bridge
- Graphite on thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 3/8 inches (18.1 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "JD Harding"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "JD Harding"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge approach | figures (representations) | grass | landscape | stream | trees | willows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Charles Hullmandel and James Duffield Harding - A Study of the English Art of Drawing on Stone 1818-1850 (Smith College Museum of Art, 1982-04-15 - 1982-05-30) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.