IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Albert Goodwin, 1845–1932, British, Evening with a Procession of Choir Boys Walking Towards Westminster Abbey, undated
Evening with a Procession of Choir Boys Walking Towards Westminster Abbey
- Watercolor and gouache with pen and brown ink and scratching out over graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 x 14 3/4in. (25.6 x 37.5cm), Sheet: 10 × 14 3/4 inches (25.4 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "Westminster"
signed in brown ink, lower right: "Albert Goodwin."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | boys | buildings | children | choir | church | cityscape | evening | genre subject | lampposts | night | priests | procession | robes | sidewalk | spring | trees | walking | windows
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.