- Evening with a Procession of Choir Boys Walking Towards Westminster Abbey
- Watercolor and gouache with pen and brown ink and scratching out over graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 x 14 3/4in. (25.6 x 37.5cm) and Sheet: 10 × 14 3/4 inches (25.4 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "Westminster"
signed in brown ink, lower right: "Albert Goodwin."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | boys | buildings | children | choir | church | cityscape | evening | genre subject | lampposts | night | priests | procession | robes | sidewalk | spring | trees | walking | windows
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Albert Goodwin, 1845–1932, British, Evening with a Procession of Choir Boys Walking Towards Westminster Abbey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.