- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 5 1/2 inches (21 × 14 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Th. Von Holst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Costumes | figure study | men | performers | theater | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.