- Downing College, Cambridge
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink, gouache, black chalk, gum arabic, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 19 × 25 3/16 inches (48.3 × 64 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 16 × 22 5/16 inches (40.6 × 56.7 cm), and Sheet: 13 1/2 x 19 3/4in. (34.3 x 50.2cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "DOWNING COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE."; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "R.B. Harraden."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "DOWNING COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE, 1830 | (67/6/8/5) (PM#3619) (IR38)"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "62030"
Signed and dated in graphite, on mount, lower right: "R.B. HARRADEN. 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, Downing College, Cambridge, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.