- St. Peter's College, Cambridge
- ca. 1830
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, black chalk, brown chalk, gouache, scratching out, and graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Cover: 18 11/16 × 24 1/16 inches (47.5 × 61.1 cm), Mount: 15 3/8 × 19 7/8 inches (39.1 × 50.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 14 × 20 inches (35.6 × 50.8 cm), and Image: 11 7/8 × 17 7/8 inches (30.2 × 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, on mount, lower center: "ST PETER'S COLLEGE, (PETERHOUSE) CAMBRIDGE. | R. B. HARRADEN."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "R. B. Harraden | St. Peter's College (Peterhosue) Cambrige"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "4" | D2009"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, St. Peter's College, Cambridge, ca. 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.