- Boston Church, Lincolnshire
- Watercolor, graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted to thick, rough cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 7 inches (21.6 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Boston church. Lincolnshire"; in graphite lower right: "J Harrison/ 1821-"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "J. Harrison 1821"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | houses | river
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lincolnshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
J. Harrison, active 1821, British, Boston Church, Lincolnshire, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.