- Working Drawing for the Plasterwork of a Frieze for Clifton Castle
- ca. 1780-1790
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash on textured, moderately thick, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 21 5/16 × 15 1/4 inches (54.1 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "frize [sic] twelve inches."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Thomas Harrison, 1744–1829, British, Working Drawing for the Plasterwork of a Frieze for Clifton Castle, ca. 1780-1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.