John Hassell, 1767–1825, British, Pit-Palace, Epsom, The Seat of Thomas Jeudwine, Esq, ca. 1812
Pit-Palace, Epsom, The Seat of Thomas Jeudwine, Esq.
- ca. 1812
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 5 3/8 × 7 5/8 inches (13.7 × 19.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dogs (animals) | men | palace | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Epsom | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.