The Entrance to King John's Palace, Eltham, Kent
- ca. 1812
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 8 inches (15.2 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "The entrance to King John's Palace Eltham Kent."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | crossing | entryways | horse (animal) | men | palace | river
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Hassell, 1767–1825, British, The Entrance to King John's Palace, Eltham, Kent, ca. 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.