- A Fashionable Audience
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 6 7/8 inches (13 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right:"834."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audience | Costumes | dress | genre subject | men | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Matthew Haughton, 1768–1821, British, A Fashionable Audience, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.